1. IgE Allergy & Me
Learn 78 allergens, prepare for your family's health.
Three panels inclusive of the two most common external allergens: foods and environment:
Let your doctor help you find out the cause of your allergic symptoms
With a minute quantity of blood, ALEX2 can detect up to 300 airborne and food allergens lgE, covering the diagnostic needs of patients across Europe, Southeast Asia, mainland China and Hong Kong. The result can help doctors establish a personalized and precise treatment regime for allergic patients.
- Sánchez-Borges M, Martin BL, Muraro AM, et al. The importance of allergic disease in public health: an iCAALL statement. World Allergy Organ J 2018; 11(1): 8. https://waojournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s40413-018-0187-2#citeas
- The Hong Kong Allergy Association 2014. Eczema. Retrieved 10 June 2020, .
- Gould HJ, Sutton BJ. IgE in allergy and asthma today. Nature Reviews Immunology 2008; 8: 205–217
- Lee TH, Wu YY, Chan KC et al. Immunoglobulin G testing in the diagnosis of food allergy and intolerance. Hong Kong Medical Journal 2017, 23: 419-420.
- Eigenmann PA, Markovic MA, Hourihane JOB. Testing Children for Allergies: Why, How, Who and When: An Updated Statement of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Section on Pediatrics and the EAACI-Clemens Von Pirquet Foundation. Pediatric Allergy and Immunol 2013; 24(2): 195-209. https://allergiecentrumhasselt.be/ onewebmedia/Testing%20children%20for%20allergies%20-%20EAACI.pdf
- Lau YL et al. 2009, 'Health Information', Metro Daily, 30 July, p. 31.