1.Xcelom and its affiliated companies from time to time (“we”, “us” or “our”) are subject to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) Laws of Hong Kong (“Privacy Ordinance”) and other applicable privacy laws.
2.When you register or pre-register for test, you’d be required to provide the required data. You may provide your personal data or any data of your choice. Please note that if you fail to provide us with the required data or the data provided by you is insufficient, we may not be able to approve your registration application or provide you with the relevant information or services. If any third party’s data is included in any documents in connection therewith, we will treat it as if you have obtained the third party’s consent on the disclosure of such data and use it for the above-mentioned purposes.
3.We may collect your personal data, including but not limited to name, gender, date of birth, contact information (including Hong Kong Identity Card number, mobile phone and telephone numbers, email and address), together with the data of the transactions between you and Xcelom membership platform and/or its affiliated companies (as applicable) or the data generated when using our online services) for our business needs and the services we provide to you below.
4.By providing your personal data to us, you agree to our terms and conditions on personal data collection, and our responsibilities for the collection, use, transfer, storage and processing of your personal data in detailed manner.
5.We reserve the right to, at our own discretion, review, edit, change or modify the Personal Information Collection Statement, and to cancel or amend the policies and information described in the website pursuant to the laws and regulations without notice.
The personal data collected is limited for legal and relevant purposes, and we may process your personal data according to the specific purposes specified in the collection of your data pursuant to this Privacy Ordinance, including but not limited to:
(i) Processing the registration of test appointment related to the plan;
(ii) Processing the inquiry related to the appointment registration;
(iii) Conducting COVID-2019 test and providing the test results; and
(iv) Preparing statistics and making analysis.
1.We may use the contact information provided by you to send the related information in order to keep in touch with you and keep you up to date with our latest information, including: our promotion and publicity, collection of comments, specific invitations, distribution of promotional materials and various activities related to us. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us, please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll stop using your personal data for the above purposes upon processing your instructions.
2.We may not use your personal data for direct marketing purpose without your consent, and you may choose not to receive the related marketing information.
3.Our Personal Information Collection Statement is also applicable to your personal data provided by you to us in any other forms of offline telecommunications (for example, filing in the application form to join any of our membership clubs, or participating in special offers or promotion events in the form of registration form in the flyers), and in this case, Personal Information Collection Statement and Membership Policies may be construed and executed correspondingly.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
- Pursuant to the Privacy Ordinance, you’re entitled to ascertain whether we hold your personal data, obtain the data backup, or correct any inaccurate data or not. If you intend to access to the related data, you’re required to use the form designated by the Privacy Commissioner (which may be downloaded from the website of Office of the Privacy Commissioner) or submit data access request through https://www.pcpd.org.hk/english/publications/files/Dforme.pdf.
- If you intend to inquire, correct or delete your submitted personal data, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge you a reasonable fee based on the administrative and actual costs incurred in connection with your data access request.
- We may refuse your data access requests subject to the circumstances specified in Section 20 of the Privacy Ordinance.
Protection of Personal Data
- We will keep the personal data provided by you confidential according to the Personal Information Collection Statement. In addition, we’ll take appropriate steps to protect the personal data held by us from loss, unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure thereof. All your personal data provided by you to us on this website shall be protected.
- We’ll keep your personal data for a reasonable period as necessary for the purposes specified herein and shall process and store it in accordance with the applicable ordinances. Your personal data will be safely deleted upon the expiration of the storage period.
1.You’re required to calculate the valid period of the test report required by the country/place to which you are travelling. We’re only responsible for providing you with the documents related to the results of medical experiments.
2.You shall store the test sample according to the instructions after the samples are collected, and any improper storage of samples may affect the test results.
3.The test results are based on the collected samples provided by you.